Saturday, January 11, 2014

2013 Photo Dump

I've been promising (myself, if not you all) to do one big photo dump for the six months that I was an absentee blogger. It's a big task, time consuming and probably a little stressful, but it's no one's fault but my own. I'm going to try throughout 2014 to post at least weekly photo dumps, so everyone can see what we at The Box House are up to- being that I live through my photos almost more than anything else.
So, happy photo perusing- if you get through all of these, kudos to you. Also, if you're featured in any of these pictures, give me a shout out! Thanks for being a part of our 2013.

-M

JULY
July was full of weddings, birthdays, family get togethers, anniversary trips, and summer hangouts.




























































































 August & September
 August was spent getting ready for school and saying our farewells to summer. September started our school days, along with Labor Day cookouts, and more time spent with friends, and a short trip to New York for me!

















































































OCTOBER
In October we celebrated Atleigh's fifth birthday, some freakishly warm days, and added a new member to our family. Plus a women's retreat and my favorite Halloween costumes ever.












































NOVEMBER
November was 10th Ashton's birthday (I know. Seriously. I don't know why I didn't think through all my kids' birthdays better), and also launched a little hash tag project on Instagram called #loveletterstoautumn. Plus random pet photos, date nights, home improvement projects, and my all out getup for The Hunger Games: Catching Fire premiere.




































December
We spent December in a fog of holiday busyness. I hardly remember the month at all (that's why I take photos). December was full of more family, being reunited with out of state friends, football in the street, cousins, Ashton's VERY FIRST Legos, and general shenanigans.










































Thanks for hanging in there with me! Tomorrow I'll post this past week's photo dump!

P.S. If you'd like any of the stories behind the photos (such as "Murder Most Foul!" and "What Is UP With The Togas?!", feel free to ask. I love to tell a good story! -M
 

No comments:

Post a Comment